Collector Cars for the Connoisseur
Feature Vehicle For Sale:
1960 Ferrari 1250 GT Series II Cabriolet By Pininfarina
SERIAL NUMBER 1695
• The Fourth of Just 200 Examples Built
• Exhibited by Ferrari at the 1960 Geneva Motor Show
• Originally Finished in Elegant Verde Scuro (Dark Green) Livery
• Retains Matching-Numbers Engine
• Documented by Ferrari Historian Marcel Massini
• 2,953 CC SOHC Tipo 128E V-12 Engine
• 240 BHP at 7,000 RPM
• 4-Speed Manual Gearbox with Overdrive
• 4-Wheel Vacuum-Assisted Dunlop Disc Brakes
• Independent Front Suspension with Coil Springs
• Live Rear Axle with Semi-Elliptical Springs and Houdaille Shock Absorbers
This Ferrari 250 GT Series II Cabriolet was the Ferrari Geneva Show car that debuted the 250 Series II cabriolet. This particular car was the fourth example built. Completed on March 2, 1960 and delivered to Ferrari concessionaire; Garage de Montchoisy in Switzerland, it spent a majority of its life in Sweden, before being exported to the U.S in 1985. Several years later it was back to Europe and then back to the U.S. in 2002 where it remains.
The restoration was performed by the previous owner and has held up very nicely. It has been in two collections since then. It is fully documented with a Marcel Massini report.
Ready for any touring event or Concours.
1695 is an eminently usable Ferrari from the Classic Era!